Saturday, March 12, 2011

Announcing "Dead Inside"

Strange journey. About a year ago, I wrote a script for a fan film, gathered friends and dipped recklessly into my bank account to churn out something silly and irreverant and fun. And then two months later, I did it again. And today I, along with director Pearry Teo - an amazing master of his craft, whose films have been distributed by Lionsgate - announced that for the past month or so, we've been in production on a feature film, thanks to some generous Silicon Valley investors who watched "Street Fighter High" and decided to take me seriously as a screenwriter and a filmmaker anyway.

I kid, I kid. I love me my SFH, and always will. And hopefully before the years' end, you'll be seeing a third installment ;)

But for now, I'm humbled, and I'm thrilled, and I'm JAZZED to present to you the Facebook page for "Dead Inside" - an original horror film I wrote and am producing. Over the next months I will have the pleasure of watching Pearry Teo bring his vision for this film to life. "Like" this puppy to read our production updates, and wish us luck!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dead-Inside/198584033500219

No comments:

Post a Comment